Business development entails tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations. It ensures long-term value for an organization from customers, markets, relationships, bootstrapping, networking, negotiations and lobbying.
This means identifying market opportunities and engaging constantly in research and development, product, design and testing. If not, the product becomes stagnant and gets irrelevant in the ever-changing market.
The business development course therefore helps to arm the audience with sufficient knowledge about business development so as to find lucrative ways to develop strategies and keep their businesses significant in the market.
Upon completion of this module you should be able to:
- Understand how to promote your business
- Understand the principles of marketing
- Be able to prepare a Marketing Plan
- Define the criteria for evaluating the return on promotional activities
- Set Marketing objectives for your business
Please enroll in this course to view all presentations and quizzes.Enroll