Business plan can be a crucial tool to help infant entrepreneurs get organised and perform necessary research before moving forward with the new venture. This phase helps the audience get acquitted with basic business fundamentals. Most importantly, it helps them to brainstorm various business ideas and streamline them into the ones that are economically viable and have high probability to flourish. It equips them with necessary wisdom before they embark their entrepreneurial journey.
The course covers the essential ingredients to the business plan like identifying the target group, ensuring product-market fit, conducting market analysis and making financial projections and budgeting. Having business plans doesn´t always guarantee business success but it sure does hedge against the risk of failing. Understanding the business plan amplifies the odds of success and is recommended as a solid requirement for success.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
Have a deeper understanding of
- entrepreneurship and small business
- characteristics and roles of entrepreneurs
- the four phases of the entrepreneurial process
Gain experience in
- Recognize a business opportunity
- Defining a business concept to pursue a business opportunity
- Developing a business plan for a cross country business
Please enroll in this course to view all presentations and quizzes.Enroll